Jan 9, 2016

Martin Luther King Jr Resources

It's time to get ready for Martin Luther King Jr. Day! 
Are you ready?
I have the perfect pack of resources all ready for you to download.
This pack includes 9 different types of resources for you to use on MLK Jr. Day:
1) "I Have a Dream" Emergent Reader
2) MLK 3 pieces puzzles in Black/White & Color
(Use them for fast finishers, to send home for fun, or have students paste them together on a writing prompt!)
3) I Have a Dream Color-by-Number
4) I Have a Dream Writing Prompt
5) All About Dr. King Graphic Organizer
6) I Have a Dream Cloud Cut-Out (1-2 sentence writing prompt)
7) All About Dr. King Facts Organizer
8) Pocket Chart Pieces
9) Full Sized Vocabulary Classroom Posters

Here is a great video about MLK's life that you can show your littles.

We also talk about respect during our MLK unit. 
We learn and sing this RESPECT rap:

Have a great week, friends!
-Til next time
         


No comments:

Post a Comment