Aug 16, 2013

Back to School Sale!

Teachers Pay Teachers Back to School Sale!

Need I say more? 

Each fall we all look forward to the big back-to-school sale on TPT. We spend our summer time filling up our wishlists and shopping carts for these two special days. These two days in which we become crazed shoppers looking for every product we think we might need so that we can get a great deal on it....

Get ready! Because it's coming up fast!


And I've got all kinds of goodies ready for you-
FREEBIES too!

Like this one...
Download this FREE "We're Something to TWEET About" decorative phrase to add to your bird or tree themed wall or bulletin set. I added it to the Boho Bird bulletin set. 

There's so much more, too! Take a visit to my store:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Becky-Castle-6962


Here are some of the cool things I have available:

Common Core Everyday

Click HERE to see these activities!

These are daily work pages that were made with the Common Core in mind. Don't worry-December, January, and February are almost finished!

Feeling enchanted lately? 

Add some magic to your fairy-tale unit with my 
NEW! Cinderella themed activities
There are so many to choose from!

-"I Can See" Emergent Reader
-Count, Trace, and Write Number Activity
-Alphabet Tracing Mazes
-Leveled Number Tracing Mazes
-Dry/Erase Counting Cards with Song Poster
-"I have...Who has?" Alphabet Game
-Pocket Chart Numbers with AB Patterning
-Posters with Corresponding Writing Activity
-Sight Word Dry/Erase Activity Cards
-Syllable Word Sort Center Activity



Can you tell I'm excited about those?!

Well...I've got a few more things I want 
to make before the BIG day...


~Happy Shopping!
                  photo signature-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment